18 June 2011
|About||A Political Organization
“He who sacrifices (cockfighter’s cockfighting) freedom for (breeder’s chicken selling) security deserves neither.”
1. No need to contact us, just THINK about the First Thirteen Principles
2. Volunteerism is a Must. No collection of money. No acceptance of donation. Non-Profit is Prohibited as Non-Profit pays salary and expenses to its officials. Our Volunteers do not received compensations and allowances. For Officials and Members, their only compensation is the pleasure of Building a Local Cockfighting Community with Integrity and No Compromise.
3. You may share your progress and ideas with us thru emails, website links, facebook page wall post so that other member countries or cities from any part of the world get INSPIRATION.
|Mission||1. Children Knowledgeable Of The Sports Of Cockfighting From All Over The World
2. The Right To Fight Gamecocks On TV And Publicly
Some are already members of the “Gamecock Breeders Associations”. But those organizations are not cockfighting associations. Those associations are about the right to sell chickens. Not about the right to fight gamecocks on TV and publicly. There are exceptions though.
For slaves, use the words Gamefowl and Show.
For cockfighters, use the words Gamecock and Cockfighting.
|Products||First Thirteen Principles of Cockfighting From All Over The World.
1. Cockfighting As A Religion
2. Cockfighting As A Political Party
3. Cockfighting Is An Individual Liberty
4. Cockfighting Is The Only Universal Sports
5. Cockfighting 8000BC
6. Cockfighting Is A Livelihood
7. Cockfighting Is An Industry
8. Cockfighting Is A Lifestyle
9. Our Eggs (aka Gamecocks) Are Our Property
10. We Loved Our Gamecocks (aka Eggs) More Than Anything
11. Cockfighting Is The Only Reason There Are Great Gamecocks And Great Cockfighters
12. The Youth Is The Hope Of Our Future
13. There Can Be No Tyrants Where There Are No Slaves